Unassumingly tucked away, Cul-Erg House & Kitchen is but a two minute stroll to the clear blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean and the picturesque promenade. It boasts a herring pool on its back doorstep, where people come from far and wide to avail of a therapeutic dip. The nearby promenade displays spectacular views across the North Coast to the Innishowen Peninsula of Donegal.
Guests can enjoy picturesque coastal walks, restaurants and bars in the nearby town centre. Cul-Erg House is also close to a host of visitor attractions, including the world famous golf courses, in Portstewart, Portrush and Castlerock. This area of outstanding beauty and challenging golf courses make it an exciting stop for keen golfers. The renowned Giants Causeway, Dunluce Castle, Bushmills Distillery and the Carrick-a-Rede Rope bridge to name but a few, all beckon to be explored and enjoyed.
Guests can choose from Deluxe & Superior stylish Double, Twin bedded and Single rooms, some of which are located on the Ground floor.
- All rooms have Tea/coffee making facilities.
- Spacious Dining room to enjoy breakfast with extensive menu to choose from and continental options.
- Guests can also avail of a fully equipped Kitchenette.
- Relax & unwind in our Reception/Lounge with the warmth of an open fire.
- ‘The Kitchen @ Cul-Erg will be open after Breakfast until 4pm offering snacks, lunches as well as Morning/Afternoon Tea & Coffee with a selection of scones & patisserie.
- All our produce will be locally sourced, homemade & hot dishes will continue to be cooked to order.
- A drying room & storage for golfers and walkers.
- Secure garage
- Off street parking & Private parking for limited cars at the back of the property.
- Free High speed WI-FI accessible throughout.